Federal District Court, Civil Court.
Not as bad as one might expect. It helped to have a good group of fellow jurors. The case was complex and lasted a few weeks. It was also the chance to meet some interesting folks. It offered an opportunity to do a few things downtown that I would not have taken the time to do otherwise. And yes, we reached a verdict. Lots of stuff came out from this event.
- I gained weight.
- I got neat aluminum Mountain Dew cans ( special paint jobs, I am working on a set of wind chimes or two).
- I got to take pictures of downtown Sacramento, the state capital building (but not Arnold Schwarzenegger), Old Town Sacramento, West Sacramento, and the river.
- Met 8 other interesting people.
- Saw something like 8 sweaters get knit and assembled.
- Saw a gal get empowered.
- Saw a guy work through old resentments.
- Saw lots a great cookies and candies go straight to my gut.
- Saw a guy formulate his website.
- Played with an iPhone.
- Read a few magazines that I otherwise would not have.
- Had a few laughs.
- Heard a few tears.
All-in-all, not so bad.
So today, I failed to rant - to rave - or to be all that rude.
But I have rambled.
However, I don't think it's worth changing the name of my blog.